1.30.2002

I decided to take some photos on my little trek around downtown. I liked this shot from the CTA stop with this sign saying "you are here." I took the photo, and I missed the first train. Bummer. I caught the next train and got off at the Washington stop where I bumped into Marianne! That was such a nice surprise! She probably thinks I'm photo crazy, though. Her train arrived and we parted ways. As I emerged from the subway, I took this nice picture of the "L" in the loop, then headed for the Chicago Cultural Center to see what exhibits they had on display this month. There was a nice gallery of photos documenting life in the South Side during the 40's and 50's. I walked around some more and found a couple interesting shots of a stained glass Tiffany dome and a big brass cow outside the building. Moo. On my way to the Film Center, I just loved the snowfall and the lighting of the theater district. So pretty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home