9.25.2007



I am asking you to make a tax-deductible donation to an organization that I love and cherish. I'm specifically looking for donations in the range of $100-$300. But, any amount will help.

Growing up as a minority in the Midwest, I credit my early experiences at the Taiwanese American Foundation summer conference in helping me discover pride in my identity and developing me into the person I am today. For those who know me, you know I am committed to serving the younger generation and helping people find their passions in life. I created the above website to help raise donations so that more kids can experience what I did, and so that staff members just like myself can continue to impact the lives of young Asian Americans.

This is just a test run. But I hope you might consider making a donation, whether you know of TAF or not, whether you know me or not... It would mean a lot to me to know others care about the next generation of leaders. Please leave a note that you made a donation on my request so that I can thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home