7.28.2006

Through undisclosed turn of events two months ago, my computer system, wireless network, and internet access had been rendered completely inaccessible. The fine balance of my apartment's technology-driven work stations and entertainment centers were sorely missed... especially by a tech addict like me who feels the necessity to read cnn.com every 10 minutes or so, and in between, be connected to my email and AIM network.

Evidently, the only thing available to me, in the words of Princess Jessica, was my "(measly) collection of 6 DVDs," which I might add, all happen to be in the same Star Wars collection. My rather temperamental (cheap) DVD player is a whole other story.

But now, after investing some time and energy towards salvaging my losses, rebuilding, reinstalling, and reorganizing, I am proud to announce that the power of my wireless apartment is back at full Force. And then some.

So Jessica, all I have to say is: "She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

The lesson of the summer? Well, in the words of Obi-Wan, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Yeah, man, I'm feeling you. The Force is strong with this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home