7.05.2006

I had a nice weekend speaking to and hanging out with the participants at this year's TAC/EC conference. I always hope to inspire my audiences in some way, but oftentimes, I'm not quite sure if I have achieved that goal. This year, however, after presenting to the high school level program in particular and hearing some of their personal comments and compliments to me... I've concluded that perhaps I am making a difference and an impact. If my life ended today, it would be OK. I feel like I might be remembered for doing some good in the world.

And for the record, there were a few moments on my plane ride where I'm sure many of the passengers thought it was the end.

I, however, was OK through it all.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hochie! I only saw you for like 5 seconds. :(

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hochie, you can be sure you've made an impact on many people's lives. Believe it.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hochie- if you've read my e-mail, then i must say, i lied.. i can get access to your blog. you went back to tac!!! i'm jealous i couldn't be there... and i cannot believe how much the twins meg and jen have grown. i guess we've all done a lot of growing in the past 7 years, huh? also, when/where did you have the chance to see ivy? again.. i'm so jealous! haha. anyways, i wanted to tell you, you definitely have made an impact. i will speak for myself when i say that you are one of the most amazing people i've ever met. :)

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on that plane too! I thought I was gonna die!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home