12.01.2004

I was recently mistaken for a college student again... by another college student. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it happens to me at least once a week. I must have nice skin or something.

I can see the confusion in people's faces when I explain that I finished college over a decade ago, completed graduate school, worked for some time, went to medical school, and now am finishing residency. They scratch their heads, apologize profusely, and probably think to themselves that I'm lying. "But you look so young!" I'm always amused.

Flashback. I'm reminded of the time I was almost denied entry to a PG-13 movie, when I was really in college at the time.

That doesn't happen anymore, so I guess I should be happy that I've at least aged over the years.

Time for cookies and milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home