4.17.2004

Fun day! We hung around Berkeley with Young, and met up with Ivy and Lester later on. But the best part was watching Robot Stories and meeting Greg Pak (again) and Tamlyn Tomita! Most of my peers would remember her as the love interest in Karate Kid 2 or her role as Waverly in The Joy Luck Club. Anyways, Robot Stories was an excellent film! Very thoughtful and touching. I hope it continues to do well. One day, if I'm ever making some decent money, I plan to help finance Asian American independent film or art projects. When I see talent like this, it only reinforces why we need to work harder as a community to push our best to the top.

Another shameless photo-op with Tamlyn Tomita and Greg Pak (center)
at the Berkeley showing of Robot Stories.


Joy Luck Club. Karate Kid 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home