3.27.2004

My next door neighbor Hanah is pretty cool. She's super techie with all her new computer toys/accessories and lingo, but in such a non-nerdy way. Kinda like me.

Well, at least I hope I'm not nerdy.

Since she came back from her spring break quite early, I thought it would be nice to hang out with her a little bit. So, I invited her to have breakfast with me this morning at Fat Apples in Berkeley, which serves yummy pumpkin pancakes. Good stuff, those pumpkin pancakes. I wonder how they thought of that recipe or who accidentally spilled the pumpkin pie mix into the batter before discovering the tastiness of the combo.

Anyways, hanging out with Hanah was a nice way to start my (extremely long work) day. It's refreshing to know that she's probably more tech-savvy than 95% of even the male population out there. I mean, how many people out there actually are interested if Macs can or need to be "defragged" in order to optimize processing time? Heck, I don't even know what she's talking about. But it's appealing in the same way that women who use power tools or can fix cars draw attention. Hmm. Kinda sexy, now that I think about it.

OK, back to the comfort of my warm taro bubble tea. I wonder if there's such a thing as pumpkin pie flavored bubble tea? I claim credit first if it ever catches on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home