2.29.2004

Two weeks from tonight, Sunday, March 14th, I am co-hosting a little party at my place. I've got a little TAF reunion going... Dave and Michelle are flying in that day from the East Coast. Young is currently here at Berkeley. Lester and Stephen just moved into town. Bea is also realtively new in town. And some (very) old-school TAFers are making surprise appearances... TAF people, you better think about making a trip out to California if you've got nothing to do. I, of course, would be happy to have you stay at my place. Let me know if you'd like me to put you on the evite...


Ho Chie, Anny, and Alice cordially invite you to a classic evening in celebration of the Taiwanese American community. Please join us for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres as well as Taiwanese teas, pastries, and light dim sum while overlooking a panoramic view of the Bay. Both the deck and the apartment will be open for this gathering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home