1.07.2004

It has been a long tiring month. I have had to work every single weekend for the past six weeks with at least two more to go before I get a full weekend off. I'm just plain exhausted.

I am, however, looking forward to seeing a few visitors. Nina is coming tomorrow for a long weekend, Tiffany is visiting the next, and then Margaret is coming after that. Plus, there will be the occasional dinner party with fellow residents. And of course, the Lunar New Year celebrations and events in the coming weeks. I, of course, will also have to host a gathering of some sort at my place soon. Let the fun begin.

How sad that I must remind myself that I can have somewhat of a life outside of residency. Well, with whatever time I have left after working 80 hours per week, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home