11.02.2003

I had a super fantabulous day today even though I'm broker than broke.

This morning, Armen and Mike helped me transport lots of new furniture purchases back to the apartment. I'm happy to say that it is slowly taking on a look more reflective of my taste.

Then in the afternoon, I attempted to make it down to Saratoga to catch Margaret's talk on "Growing Up Taiwanese American," but I was late and missed the whole thing. Even so, I had a fun time afterwards while hanging out with our group of Taiwanese American at Verde, a bubble tea cafe in Mountain View. I haven't laughed so much for quite awhile.

I should have brought my camera, but for once, I forgot. Well, if I did, the group photo would include: Margaret, Joan, Ken, Janice, Perry, Charlene, Sandra, Andrew, Dennis, Stephen, and me. Good people. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home