10.16.2003

As I sit here eating my popcorn chicken and drinking my bubble tea while surfing the net, I realize that some of you reading this don't know that I know what you think I don't know. Let me qualify that... I kinda know... where and how you got to my blog page. Yes, I'm spying on you spying on me. Not only that, I see I get "googled" about once or twice a day. That of course, does not include the perverts out there looking for h-o-o-c-h-i-m-a-m-a-s who don't know how to spell the word correctly. Anyways, I started thinking about the concept of being "googled," and I wonder if I should feel somewhat exposed or something. But I guess it's not like the original days of the internet where one had to "finger" someone in order to find out their info. Disturbing. I shall contemplate this some more as I consume my bubble tea. I guess I have nothing better to think about at the moment. For the time being, you may continue googling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home