9.09.2003

There are some people in your life who you bump into constantly because of similar interests, organizations, career, etc. Today, I met someone new who I wonder why I haven't bumped into before. Tom & Cassie's friend, Margaret, who they know from SOTA - Michigan is out here on sabbatical for a semester. So, we met up for dinner, and apparently she's related to Amy and Ted somehow. She knows Loui, Celia's sister, and probably Tim and Rolla. She's at the University of Michigan, so she probably has crossed paths with other TAFers I'm sure. She has been involved with several Taiwanese American / Canadian organizations and spoken at many more, including the TAF Youth program a couple of years ago. She was involved with TACL and TAYL here in NorCal back in the mid-90's. I feel like this is someone who I should've met a long time ago... I'm amused by the idea that our paths are crossing out here in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home