9.21.2003

I met up with Margaret and Perry today, and we walked through the Farmer's Market in Menlo Park before meeting up with her friends, Joyce and Joan, for lunch. Aside from Margaret, they all happen to be doctors as well... as opposed to yesterday at dinner, where the theme of the evening was professor talk among Cammy, Andy, and Margaret. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Another interesting connection was discovered today: One of Joyce, Joan, and Margaret's very good friends, Nina, is also someone I know. I met her at one of the Texas Taiwanese American conferences a long time ago, and we used to keep in touch during those good ol' high school days. Joan and Margaret went to Harvard with Nina, and Joyce knew her in Houston. And because of the Houston connection, I know that Cammy knows Nina. Small world. Who needs Friendster?

I hope to get in touch with Nina again soon. That would be very cool. We could reminisce about the 80's. Awesome and totally rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home