3.25.2003

It has apparently been months since I last saw Kasumi - so I went to find her for lunch today. Even though it was my invitation, she still insisted on paying for lunch. That's why my friends are so great. Afterwards, I went over to Blockbuster to settle "an extended viewing" charge. I still say I'm right, but there's no use arguing with employees who say, "but that's what it says on the computer..." Yes, I'm sure it's on the computer, but does that mean it's correct? I come waving a white flag of surrender, yet I get shot down. However, I shall consider this a friendly-fire incident and not engagement with the enemy. But no matter, because while I was standing in line, I heard someone call out my name. Even though he hasn't seen me since our high school days over a decade ago, Glenn still recognized me. What a coincidental reunion at an unexpected location. It brings back memories of my high school posse, my Coalition of Yesteryear. Such a small world it is. Anyways, I think it'll be great to catch up with him again soon. He was like a big brother to us all way back then. What a good day it has been so far. Except for the Blockbuster incident. The benefits outweight the losses, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home