12.27.2002

I am somewhere. Like Chicago. And it's darn chilly. And I am TIRED! So, after working for 30 hours at the hospital, I jumped into a cab and caught my flight back to Chicago, just in time for the TAF New Year's Party! It made me so happy to see so many of my buddies in one room... from my mentors to my fellow counselors to my little sisters and brothers, now all grown up. I look at them all, and I'm reminded of what's important in my life. With a warm hug, they give me the little bursts of energy to sustain me through just about anything.

My original Junior girls - a little older and wiser these days.

The Junior High girls - who haven't outgrown me yet.

With Charlene. The black turtleneck / khaki crew.

My little Harmony! My new look? - thanks to Annie!

I love that Cleveland crew! Their spirit is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home