10.01.2002

I shall now catch you up on the past couple of days with a series of, as Margaret would say, "HoChie-esque blogs":

Part I: I went to dinner at a Thai restaurant down the street the other night. Yummy! It was probably one of the best restaurants I've been to in awhile. Thanks Cammy and Bob for treating!

Part II: I got a nice little package from Liz yesterday! What a neat surprise! Marshmallow Pumpkins and Spooky Cats... In time they will be perfectly stale. Would you believe I still have a package of Yellow Peeps sitting around from Easter? They accompanied me here from Chicago. Yes, me and my Yellow Peeps. Super Yummy!

Intermission:

Part III: I had a day off today, since I'm back on the ER schedule. I got to sleep in for once... and then to start my day off right, I got all these nice phonecalls, IMs, cards, blogposts from Frank, Ivy, Davef, Sylvia, Ranee, Carol, Lucy, Marge, Jesse, Eileen... Thanks everyone!

Epilogue: I was one quarter short of being able to do my laundry. So I went on a mission this morning to find some change, and ended up buying a cup of coffee to maximize the amount of quarters I could get back. On my walk home, I bumped into Anny! And a little later we met up for lunch at a new Korean BBQ place down the street. I got to visit her new place too. She's my neighbor. How cool is that?

Review: My friends are "SOOPAH!" - superstars everywhere. I love you and miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home