7.21.2002

Late night yesterday... After the party, a bunch of us went to Polly Esthers to jam to some hip 80's music til the 2 AM hour. Oh yeah! My intern class is really cool and very social. It makes the hard days at the hospital so much more bearable. Anyways, I had a nice chill day today on my day off. I hung out with fellow TAYL folk at the post-camp reunion. We ate burgers, played ball, celebrated some birthdays. It's nice to have a little "family" here.

Shu, honorary cake-server. Me and Alice... again.

Cecilia and her bubbles. Ivy and Irving.

Joanna, Connie, and me, as a squirrel attacked us from above.

The killer squirrel. Killer Alice with her watergun.

After the picnic, some of the counselors and a few others, like my new blog buddy Connie and my volleyball pepper partner Joanna, went to a noodle shop for dinner. I got myself some Thai ice tea with pearls... mmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home