5.02.2002

Ahh! I'm sooo happy right now! I just got a call-back for one of the AFFORDABLE apartments I was looking at in Berkeley. Armen, my future roommate-to-be, told me I have been selected to replace his current roommate! Apparently, there was some stiff competition... Anyways, I'm so glad it worked out for me. And Armen is such a great guy and easy to get along with. When I first met him, I found out that he was interested in going to med school and specializing in Pediatrics as well. Maybe it was a sign, I don't know. But anyways, if everything goes well, I will have an address in California and a destination to start driving towards in my little Toyota Camry come end of May... So happy!

Oh, and here's another great reason why I will love living there! From the deck above the apartment, this is the view of all of Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco, Marin County, the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, etc... Imagine the sunset views... I'm dying already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home