3.21.2002

And I'm excited to tell you all that I will be spending at least the next 3 years at Children's Hospital of Oakland in the San Francisco bay area! Today has been an exciting day of celebration with all my dear friends from medical school. We started out at the Top of the Plaza in downtown Chicago where all the Match Day envelopes were passed out. Afterwards, we headed to the Rock Bottom Brewery for some celebratory drinks. Dinner was at a tapas place called Twist with several of the old Indigo gang. And finally, our party ended at Lithium, a cozy little bar... I am super pooped out, especially because I'm post-call. Here are several pics from today's events... The rest are here.

Fellow future pediatricians, Dave & Nicole. My buddies Steve & Dave.

Some of our M3 friends sharing the moment. Thanks guys!

Chris, me, Mike, Norma, Claudia, Estella, & Sara

Sol, Jenny, Rong, Viv, Agnes
aka The Hot Asian Women of the Class of 2002. Lucky me!

Nadine & Gopal started med school with me. Lacking the enzyme...

Phil and the original Indigo gang: Hsin-yi, Julia, me & Kev.

More Indigo gang: Gauri, John, Warren & Moy!

And of course Anita & Raj, our recently engaged friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home