1.26.2002

I woke up early to watch surfers by the pier. It's a nice start to the day when you can savor some dark chocolates with your morning coffee.

I'll be back in Chicago by the evening. Back to reality and routine. I'm ready. Now that my California interview trail is complete, I definitely have a lot to think about regarding my future, where I want to be for the next 3 years, and what's important for me. I have a feeling I know, but I can't say I'm 100% sure. There are always complicating factors, little uncertainties, and twists in life that make me think twice. Plus this whole Match thing introduces a factor of randomness to the entire process. I think I just need to talk it out with somebody to figure it all out. I dunno. Suggestions anyone? Anyways, I hear Tom and Cassie will be in town tomorrow, so that's something to look forward to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home